Sunday, June 04, 2006

Becoming a Father




Having children makes you no more a parent than having a piano makes you a pianist."
-Michael Levine

I am looking forward to becoming a father with great anticipation. And some aprehension. Will I be good enough? How will I know what decisions to make for them, and what I should let them learn on their own? I doubt that I'll have the answers at every waking moment. I suppose that'll be alright.

Everyone I talk to has told me about parenthood, and their experiences. All have agreed, life will never be the same again. Good changes, and bad changes, they'll all be here. I can't wait.

Luke 11:13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.