Monday, January 08, 2007

What A Lineman Wants For His Birthday

There are a number of places to find the tools of the lineman's trade. Here are a few of my favorite places to spend that hard-earned double-time pay.


Highline carries just about everything that a Line Crew could need.



Far West carries what a lineman wants. They're also fast at shipping.



Lineman Barn is the place to get Lineman themed gear. Shirts, hats, and gifts for the whole family.


Hall's Safety is an East Coast based company. A buddy of mine swears by their boots. 50 years and running. They must be doing something right.

I absolutely LOVE wearing my Hoffman Danner Trooper Lineman Boots. They are as comfortable as slippers, from day one. Yet, they are as tough as nails in any situation. They're waterproof to boot. Some guys love Wesco boots, but I'll never be able to go back.



While you're here, check out some of my other "Favorite Things"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great resources Nick. Just a heads up I do get a pretty good deal on insulated gloves and hot sticks for Texso Instruments.

Peace
John Hulton