Sunday, August 06, 2006

Gonna Party Like It's 1996



The reunion has come and gone. For the most part, it was a fun time. There were a lot of friends I had hoped to see. There were also a great many faces not present. I had heard that a few didn't come back because they felt intimidated. That made me sad. I really just wanted to catch up with those I don't get to see anymore. I just wanted to see them. Of those that did come, there were some that had chosen very interesting lives. Some had become charter pilots, emergency room doctors, firemen, radio producers, ICU doctors, lawyers, accountants, chemists, teachers, mechanical engineers, commercial real estate brokers, and most importantly, mothers. I felt a little bummed when I saw people that I had known of in high school, and couldn't really go talk to because I had never really known them as a friend.

All together the experience was good. A little loud, but fun.

I did win a prize. For having the wildest job, I received a pair of tickets to go white water rafting. Sounds like fun.

No comments: