Saturday, October 14, 2006

Can That Mustard Seed Move Me FROM The Mountain?


Pray, if you would, for the timing in all of our family's future affairs. In the next few weeks I expect to be called to report to Bakersfield for my new job. My wife will soon need to start going to the doctor every two weeks for checkups. We have a house to sell. Hopefully it will draw a buyer soon. I know that finding a buyer this time of year can be more difficult. By December my wife will need to go to the doctor's office every week. Very soon we will be downsizing our income: we have planned for my wife to stop working at the office when the baby is born.


There's a lot that will be going on in a very small amount of time. Throw all of this into the mix; birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, a birth, a home sale, a home purchase, packing and moving a lot of stuff. To be honest - I hope that the LORD really is behind this move, because it will be too difficult to handle on our own.


With all of this on our plate, I ask that you would help us by mentioning us in your prayers. Hopefully, we'll be inviting you all over to our new home sometime soon. I can almost feel myself losing another game of Settlers of Catan (you know who you are).


All in the LORD's timing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny. I can feel you losing, too! :)

I can also feel your wife and I beating you guys at something like pinochle. These are good feelings.

We will be praying for all three of you!