Thursday, December 27, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside


It's snowing. Finally.

I know it won't likely stick around. Even so, I love knowing that it's happening.

Christmas was lovely. My daughter was a joy to watch opening gifts.

I'm sorry for not posting much. I haven't had much to say.

I hope your Christmas was filled with joy, and I wish you a New Year of hope, peace, and loving kindness. It all starts with your neighbor. Good fences might make "good neighbors", but I'm pretty sure that a good conversation and helping hand make for even better neighbors. I guess that's something I'd like to focus on for '08. Wherever I am, and whoever is next to me, I hope that I'll remember to share hospitality and show grace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you, but not the snow! Stay warm and cozy by the fire.

Trafficman said...

Wish we were with you. We enjoyed our pre-Christmas time with you, R and L. luv dad.