Thursday, January 24, 2008

And, Now We Turn To Jackie For The Weather


Forecast: Snow will blanket your home, and the roads you drive. You will have neglected to make sure that you have chains that fit your tires, and you will have to wait until the road crew starts plowing the snow and spreading sand before you can go out. You'll probably feel like staying home. You'll also be glad that you didn't buy a house where the average snowfall is in feet. Eventually, you'll get bundled up, go outside, and play with your wife and daughter outside.

High 36F
Low 31F
80% Chance of continuing precipitation

3 comments:

mpwalker said...

Franklin, TN
Current conditions: 26 F
100% Chance of work today followed by minimal amount of sleep. Expect temperatures in the teens Friday morning followed by an drive to work with limited visibility through frosted windows.
Sunrise: you won't see it because you'll already have been at work for an hour.

enjoy your snow day big bro!! kiss your babe for me!

Anonymous said...

Having a good storm, big brother?

I've seen so many electric company trucks around here these past few days, fixing this and that, so I'm sure you're doing your fair share of the work right now.

I hope you're not working too hard.

Anonymous said...

You probably saw me and didn't know it. I was working in Bakersfield from 7AM Sunday, to 1AM Monday. I'm on my way home right now. I just stopped to shower off at the service center in Fresno. Take care. I'm gonna get some sleep. I've been on the clock for 25 hours.