Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Average Tuesday

Not much to report: work is going well, my daughter is growing day by day, and my house has yet to sell. Not much has changed. It has been a lot of fun to watch Lauren change. Bit by bit she is changing every day. I'm really looking forward to a few months from now, when her newborn face changes into her real features. Lately, I've been perfecting my diaper changes. I can whip it out pretty fast- which she seems to appreciate.

At work, things have been average. Nothing exciting has gone on in my daily duties. Our yard did get robbed this week. Thieves stole four vehicles and $30,000 in copper wire. We recovered three vehicles, one severely damaged, and are searching for the fourth.

I'm hoping for a better night of sleep tonight. We're working on getting Lauren to sleep alone. It isn't going as smooth as hoped. All in good time.

No comments: