Sunday, August 03, 2008

Don't Be Surprised If I Dissapear Again

It's not much of a surprise to me that I haven't blogged in the last month. We went on vacation to Brookings and Medford - both of Oregon - to visit with family. It was wonderful. Then I came home after being away from the computer for 2 weeks, and I just didn't feel much like getting on the old information scenic byway. It was also a bit of a bummer when we came home. Mariposa county is mostly burned to the ground. Well, mostly Midpines. It's still sad.

One day while my daughter and I were in the swimming pool, we noticed that the Sherrif Department's helicopter was hovering really low along the creek canal that runs next to the house. Then we saw in the news that a little girl had been lost, and was believed to have drowned. She did. Please pray for the Her family.

Lately, I've just been using the local library for my reading habit. I figure that I've already saved myself over $200. The library rocks. Right now I'm reading Bangkok Tattoo. Very different.

What have you been up to this summer?

I just like this Sufjan Stevens song. Have a listen.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like Sufjan Stevens. He's a good musician.

I miss you, Nick. I haven't talked to you in a while. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Also, you spelled disappear wrong.