Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ch ch ch changes.....geez that was cliche


In an effort to make this blog a little more reflective of the things I think about in a day, I have been tinkering in the layout of the blog. The picture to the right of the screen is a snippet of a piece of work by plein-air artist Libbey Tolley. I have moved around some of the things on the page. They'll probably move around some more, yet. I've added the current weather of some places that are on my mind.

Lately, my brother-in-law's family has been on my mind. They just recently moved to Medford, Oregon. Hence, the weather link. My aunt and uncle (the Rain City Pastor) live in the Emerald City. Thus, the link to Seattle weather. Granted, the weather for the Puget Sound isn't likely to vary greatly for the next few months, but all the same, I like to think about them up there.

Look out for more changes as I tweak and tinker about. tweak and tinker... tweak and tinker - say that five times fast.

No comments: