Sunday, July 16, 2006

Keeping My Cool


One of the coolest songs of the century is "Classical Gas", written by Mason Williams. To enjoy this sweet song just click here.

I don't really have anything to write about. It has just been hot lately. Even hiding up here in the hills, I can't escape the heat. Even in the hills it's over 100 degrees. My wife and I have been hiding out in the malls and movie theatres of Fresno, as well as keeping it cool at home.

This coming weekend, if everything works out, I'll get to find out if we're having a baby boy or girl. I can not stand the wait. I'm so excited.

We saw Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest this week. I give it an A-. A minus only because I wish there was more they could have told. This week I think that I'll work on my giant pile of pine trees. If only I had a pool to jump in... I guess I'll have to settle for a cold shower.

Talk to you later.

No comments: