Friday, November 03, 2006

Witchita Lineman


This won't be much of a post, as I haven't really done much this week. As a matter of fact, I haven't been thinking about much these last few days, either. Two reasons. All I can focus on is my current housing situation - I'm living with parents, and my wife is not with me. And, I've been taking some wicked, killer pain meds, and a muscle relaxer for my screwed up back.

Note to self:

Self,

Please don't shovel 4 tons of crushed rock around the house anymore. You aren't that strong. Also, by the by, you could probably use a haircut, and the milk in the fridge is not suitable for drinking. Just thought you should know.

Sincerely,
Self


I have found it very easy to pass out while watching Harry Potter when under the influence of meds. I'm hoping that I'll be off them soon.

On the work horizon: Next week I will take a Compliance Inspector Exam. Hopefully I will pass the test and be given my bucket truck and tools. Hello freedom. I'll be working on my own then. If you can't work with Me, Myself, and I on your crew then you have other problems. Seek professional help.

That's all for now. I've got to go buy compression tights. And, NO, they are not for me.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you already. Thanks for the tights...